C. Introduction to c\c and c++ language software development customization service
We customized full cycle C, c++ and c language software development outsourcing cooperation services for global customer needs. Whether you want to develop, upgrade, update or support and maintain customized software development solutions based on C, c\y or c++, our development team will help you efficiently according to whatever environment or development platform you will use.
Our custom C, c\c and c++ outsourced development services
• custom C language software and application development
• independent integrated development of C, c\or c++ application systems • mobile c++ application development
• embedded c++ system development outsourcing customization
• C language development for high performance software applications
• computer + mobile cross platform application C language development
• C or c++ server-side custom development
• Internet of things development software customization
• video software system processing solutions
Why choose us to develop C language software development outsourcing?
Our teams of C, c\and c++ software development engineers have rich technical expertise and development experience in the fields of mobile app application development, e-commerce websites, OA, CRM and ERP systems.
We also provide cooperative customers with the opportunity to select the number and professional level of the engineer team, and independently expand or reduce the development team according to their own software project needs in terms of resource investment or project details.
Our C / c++ technical reserves complement our capabilities in other programming languages, APIs, ides, frameworks and software application development, including:
Platforms: windows, Linux, Mac OSX, UNIX, IOS, Android
Framework / Library: STL, STLport, boost, POSIX, glib, win API, MFC, ATL, WTL, boost, mili, poco, Loki, STL, stxxl, ASL, QT, platinum c++ framework
Databases: Microsoft SQL server, mysql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase, mongodb, DB2, Firebird, libpq++, Oracle database, berkleydb, db/2
Network / protocol: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, tls/ssl, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, SSH, mqtt, webrtc